Key Business Competencies & Strengths
Accomplished Internet Executive with a long history and wide variety of successful online product implementations involving product planning, design and project management.
* Select appropriate level of project management sophistication for tasks at hand.
* Use Project Management Institute, (PMI), methodologies as appropriate.
* Define tasks, work breakdown structures and task sequences for projects.
* Attach resource needs to project work breakdown structure.
* Create actionable information structures for online content.
* Direct design goals and layout for online product presentation.
* Provide navigational maps and use cases for interactive products.
Organizational Planning & Management
* Identify appropriate job functions and reporting relationships.
* Use contingency management to determine proper methodology to either process tasks or personnel issues.
Product Development & Management
* Deliver high level and functional specifications for interactive products.
* Define success metrics and reporting requirements for ongoing analysis of product impact in the marketplace.
* Determine both initial project needs and product roadmap planning.
Team Leadership & Mentoring
* Provide direction and motivation to team members.
* Create challenging performance plans for team members.
* Determine team and individual needs for growth and training and find ways to provide such.